
one day i am going to quit this profession and indeed embark on a journey into a 4th career. i will open a rib shack in jackson hole or maybe even farmington (right down by smith's). it will not open until 3 pm and stay opened very late for those of us who don't eat until around 10. there will be a flickering red neon sign welcoming patrons. (maybe i'll steal the one from dave's pop shop) i will serve only deliciously sweet and tender baby back pork ribs, wonderbread and perhaps some very hot number 1 idaho spud fries. coke will be on tap with plenty of good ice. (sorry pepsi lovers, but coke is it and red is best!) i will wear flip flops, 501's, and stained white t-shirts.
the name of this fine and wildly popular eating establishment ... libs ribs! (thus the reason for my blogspot name. we never want our dreams to get too far out of our sight!)
6 comments:
Lib-
You are the ultimate auntie(grand AND great), the best sister, and the maker of yu-u-ummy ribs! (Not to mention the Lib's Rib's sauce. Mmmmmm.)
Yer Seestor, Cori
I'll take ten orders. I'm Hungreee!
Can I work there? I used to peel spuds at Myrt's.
Yer Brudder, Marv
can I come and wash dishes just to get out of the house?
what a fabulous blog. we will travel for lib's ribs...your vision sounds like perfection to me.
so why don't you come out to Kansas City to do a little 'research?' You could write it off as a business venture and we'll take you to all the bbq joints. Carrie can also give you a BBQ refresher. Maybe you could even enter the american royal again! When I win a million dollars, I'll be investing in Libs Ribs for sure!
Yes, LIBBY you should do it! It would work perfect next to an all American Corvette store in Farmington where people love and appreciate auntie libby! (I know a guy who can get you a good deal on rent).
Do it for the people that love God and America for its rich blessings. These same people know and appreciate the gift of life and families, with all of its joys and challenges, those that are willing to make a difference, to give there all so that others can see and enjoy what happens when they follow their dreams!
Everyone that is willing to support libby and enjoy good food, great friends, and a one of a kind restaurant in Farmington Utah please let her know.
Doug
Post a Comment