Wednesday, July 9, 2008

the dreaded yellow tray - take 2

have i mentioned how much i hate going to the dentist? oh yeah, i have - re: june 13, 2008 post! well yesterday was take two of my trip to hell. (one more to go) steve's (of morgan family dentistry) staff were bubbly and cute when i arrived and welcomed me with warm friendly conversation and smiles. i wanted to smack them. i will spare the reader the disgusting, gory details of the procedure and just say that after digging and drilling from my mouth clear to my eye socket the decay and bad root are now gone. why don't i feel better?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Libby - how I relate with that story! At least you don't have to go back again until your six-month check-up! However, it COULD have been a pap smear or a mammogram, so smile, sweetie! (Punny, huh?)

Adrianne said...

just the smell of the dentist's office is enough to make me want to puke! yuck! hang in there!

Laura said...

I don't like the dentist either. I feel your pain! I hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

you don't feel better because you've had a tragic experience. but let me tell you this: the pain packed into one trip to the dentist = about 4.31 hours of costco working time.
maybe there is a little bit of silver lining to this day?

PS: do you have any realty papers you need delivered to a certain Client??