Thursday, April 16, 2009

it fascinates me -

that an almost 3 year old boy and an 85 year old gram sound exactly alike when saying "iono" and "yup".
.
that I delay getting into the shower just because I don't want to dry off when I'm done. (I love the shower I just don't like drying off...maybe because there is so much of me to dry? hmmm...)
.
that I love having robins, finches, wrens, hummingbirds, woodpeckers, etc in my yard but I chase the poor magpies away! (I'm not really sure why I do this other than the fact I think they are obnoxious but it is just a bird for goodness sakes. poor magpies!)
.
that 12 oz of chocolate equals 5 lbs of weight gain.
.
that 10 years ago i was still thirtysomething. i was also thirtysomething pounds lighter! (soon enough it will have been fortysomething - both years and pounds - oh my).
.
that anyone would consider using anything else but good butter. i grew up and out eating "land o lakes". i knew we were all (connors, connors, murdock, parker, gardner and anyone who likes good food out there) kindred spirits tatiana!
.
that i can spend so many hours blog stalking and just ignore the rest of the world!

5 comments:

E.F.G. said...

that shower/drying off thing...i feel you libby. you know the new super sonic hand dryers? those, sized for the body, might speed up the process. although we may not like how it blows the skin.

Ashley C. said...

parker+gram= happiness.

EMiLy said...

i love this!! :)

Kysha said...

You are so sweet to feel bad about shooing away the magpies. See, down here in W. Kaysville we shoot them with b.b. guns and don't feel bad at all.

coriconnors said...

Love Kysha's comment.
Love your blog.
Love you.