annie said i need to blog again. cori tells me it is time for me to blog again. (look who's talking) so here it is half past midnight, the lights are turned low, the back door is held open by a ceramic pig while the front door is propped open with an old shoe form. the screens are shut to hold back the bugs. a gentle breeze is flowing. the air is fresh, i'm watching a rerun of cold case and life in general is good!
i'm sure more words will come later, for a more interesting blog, but for now I am content. i will close this computer, curl up with a soft blankie and drift off to sleep. ( in about an hour or two that is, but the drift will be delightful.)
4 comments:
Yay! You're Baaack! Nice images, by the way. Makes me feel dreamy.
i knew we were kindred spirits - I LOVE COLD CASE!
glad to hear all is well.
xoxo
that sounds lovely!! nothing like a summer breeze! Love you.
Thank you for resurfacing! However, I hope this is not a cruel teaser.
Post a Comment