Friday, July 10, 2009

let the sunshine in

it only took over 4 years, but i finally had all my windows cleaned. my goodness, i knew they were dirty, but i didn't realize they were that dirty!!!! well ok, maybe i did know they were that dirty, but i didn't realize how much better i would like my windows when they were clean. hmm, can you like a window? i think so. windows let you see out into the world. windows let the light, both day and night light, in. windows keep the bugs out. windows are good. clean windows are better!

4 comments:

Melissa and Trevor said...

good for you!!! We have not had ours clean for over 4 years either! Our excuse is that we don't want to do because here in AZ we have sun screens and theny are so hard to get off and I am too lazy to call someone....you have motivated me! Maybe ours will be dust free soon too!

aunt dyanne said...

how 'bout windows to the soul...i think mine could use a good cleanin'!

Sioux said...

I could use some of those myself - maybe next year!

sarahbellac said...

I LOVE windows! One day I'd love to live in a house with TONS of windows, skylights, etc. Light is an eternal thing. I think it resonates with our souls. Windows let in the light.