Wednesday, March 3, 2010

miss clavel first exclaimed "something is not right!"

research shows that those people who are sleep deprived are "just not right"!

in addition we are less motivated to exercise, have lower metabolism and bad eating habits. hmm. the report i just listened to said, "someone who is sleep deprived, just needs to make more time to sleep. they need to go to bed and have no distractions and sleep." it didn't mention how you are suppose to turn off your brain, or make the sore joints and aches go away or if you do fall asleep how the heck are you suppose to stay asleep. obviously the reporter has no trouble sleeping.

and...i always knew i was "just not right", i didn't need a study to remind me!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha that is awesome...people who are sleep deprived just need to sleep more...like it`s just that easy. What a great study.

coriconnors said...

It's 2 am, and I am reading your blog. Who me...sleep deprived? At least we are in good company.

I like the idea of sleeping away myu excess weight ;)

Sioux said...

Getting enough sleep is so over rated. I know a lot of people who get enough sleep and they too are less motivated to exercise, have lower metabolism and bad eating habits. Don't you wish you could come up with an idea for something to study that the government would pay you a lot of money to research? Is that even a sentence? Maybe I need to get some sleep!

Sioux said...

Getting enough sleep is way over rated! I know a lot of people who get enough sleep and they too are less motivated to exercise, have lower metabolism and bad eating habits. Don't you wish you could come up with an idea to study that the government would give you a bunch of money to researh and publish? Is that even a sentence? Maybe I need to get some sleep!

Sioux said...

Don't know why my comment got posted twice. I guess I really do need some sleep.

Sioux said...

I would have made brownies for you! Either that or rushed you to ER to see if you needed a brain scan or a sinus checkup!