It counts! And I didn't wear any shoes all day today! (Of course this happens most any of the days I stay home all day, so I will honor this day and keep it in my heart forever)!
I missed the no shoes memo! Does it count that I never wear shoes with backs on them, so they're sort of half-shoes? Dang that i missed shoe shopping with you!
3 comments:
It counts! And I didn't wear any shoes all day today! (Of course this happens most any of the days I stay home all day, so I will honor this day and keep it in my heart forever)!
I missed the no shoes memo!
Does it count that I never wear shoes with backs on them, so they're sort of half-shoes?
Dang that i missed shoe shopping with you!
were they cute and comfy shoes? ah, go back and pick them up on a shoe day. Have fun!!
Post a Comment