it is such a grand feeling to find a cashmere sweater originally selling for $100.00, marked down 90% off to $10.00, with an additional 25% taken off at register and then ... you use your 30% coupon and voila! ... you are almost being paid to take the thing home. so of course you must by three! spent $67.00 with total savings of $470.00. not too bad.
ah the joy of clearance sales! now, what else do i not need but will buy because it is just such a good deal? anybody need a sweater?
4 comments:
oh you win! The other day mom and I spent $79 at Khols and saved $270 but you still win. Serious highs from bargain shopping run in the family!
Funny, I went there today and came out with some serious deals. I had three 10 dollar coupons and the additional 30% off, after the additional 25% off. Seriously, it's sort of addicting. :)
ooooo...that's my sister for sure...you are the best clothes deal finder...you can be MY personal shopper!! Its okay if I don't need it as long as it's a good price...that brings me just as much joy as a new sweater!! You go Libs
I'm not really a shopper, but I could shop with you and have some pretty good times. Would love to see you in one of those sweaters!
Post a Comment