Monday, March 14, 2011

monday monday

on this rainy monday morning, the day after daylight savings change, i would like to leave the shutters closed, the blinds down, the lights off, the heat turned up and hibernate!


i believe i am part bear. would someone please wake me up when spring actually gets here!

post script: since i went out the front door and found these blooming in the garden, i guessed it was time to get up. spring be almost here. but, beware the ides of march cometh!

2 comments:

coriconnors said...

I'm with you on the "just wanting to turn over". Let's plan to tak a nap in mid April, K?
Looking at those pretty flowers makes me have a semi-panic about the heat of summer coming, too. How sad is THAT!?

Elder and Sister Mullen said...

oooo...I love that picture of the bear...it's just how I feel. My doctor called on Sat and said my thyroid is low...I love justification for hibernation.

Love you