I am only doing this because haley, whom I love, tagged me!
8 tv shows I love…(hmm big word, better change it to like!)
1. ncis
2. amazing race
3. missing – or what others call without a trace
4. cold case – especially reruns on tnt until 4 am
5. lost
6. cnn headline news
7. ice road truckers
8. infomercials
8 fav restaurants
1. connors
2. gardners
3. madson’s
4. nicholi’s (although I have never eaten there I am sure I would love it because I am craving erica’s meatballs right now and she learned to make them from her mama and papa)
5. luzzato’s (in milano or here – either place as long as Christine is cooking)
6. In all modesty – libsribs
I prefer eating in. I can eat more that way, but if I do go out, which is not often here are a few fav’s
7. wingers for sticky finger salad
8. applebees oriental chicken salad
8 things I did yesterday
1. laundry
2. started a market analysis for a listing I’m not sure I want
3. showed houses
4. did not sell a house
5. went to yw and was obnoxious
6. ate too many fruit loops
7. grilled wings
8. was tired and yes a bit grumpy because I was too tired
8 things I look forward to
1. a thinner me
2. climbing the great wall of china
3. a chocolate truffle when I finish this post
4. farmington public works removing the snow and ice pile near my driveway which will release the damn of water or shall I dare say damn water building up in my driveway!
5. spring
6. french toast for breakfast – as soon as I go to the store and buy bread
7. selling a house
8. Reading everyone’s blogs!!!!
8 things I like about this season
1. a full moon on a quiet winter night just after a fresh snowfall
2. down blankets, soft pillows, a comfy couch and a remote
3. hibernation
4. after Christmas sales
5. the smell of bbq chicken on a cold winter night
6. good neighbors – no incredible neighbors who keep my walk and driveway cleared
7. soup
8. not having to shave my legs everyday
8 things on my wish list
1. that I’d sell a house
2. that houston, kc and calif and idaho were not so far away
3. for a wii fit so I too can become fit
4. katie’s pain would go away
5. gram’s pain would go away
6. that I could give pi some of my weight
7. a bit of kimball’s persistent nature
8. that I’d sell a house
8 people I tag
1. katie (once the pain subsides enough to blog)
2. annie
3. madie
4. miss emily
5. aaron
6. joseph
7. cara
8.laura
ps - cori, aren't you glad i didn't tag you....but it would be nice to have an updated post now and again!
4 comments:
i love it! and i luf you!
I like the smell of bbq chicken on a cold winters night as well. Call us next time you smell it.
and I would put libs ribs on my favorite restaurants list for sure.
nice post.
John - chicken wings, libsribs sauce and creamed peas are becoming a favorite and frequent dinner lately. I'm sure to make it next week....again...i call when the "smell" is just right!
Ha! Annie tagged me and I ran with it and have a new post...even before I read your post@
Thanks for the solidarity and not tagging me!
Post a Comment