Wednesday, January 28, 2009

what a deal

when the economy is slow and the real estate market is, to say the least slow as well, what's a girl to do with all her time and a sincere desire to boost the economy? my advise shop the dillards january sale. i got these cute and comfy boots for 70% off and then an additional 30% off that! i also scored on a great pair of pants, not at $90 but a great $11. i love a bargain.
ps happy chinese new year kate!

5 comments:

Becky said...

I love that you are so patriotic that you'll work on boosting the local economy like that. I too am a sucker for a deal (even if I dont really need something) so sad about bukoos closing where will we get our deal fix?

Ashley C. said...

ooooh i do love a good deal.way to go lib. and we miss you too. hopefully we will see you sunday for the superbowl? love you!

Jenny H said...

I just went to Old Navy yesterday to get my ever growing daughter some jeans...and they had an additional 50% off clearance prices. Anyway...long story short....I got Ab a fleece coat, 3 shirts, and two pairs of pants for $26. That was the one time I have been thankful for the economy in the past month!

williamsfam5 said...

I wish I could shop with you!

coriconnors said...

Ooooo, nice boots, Lib!