What do we live for, if it is not to make life less difficult for each other? - George Eliot
Saturday, September 12, 2009
ta da!
i've never had granite counter tops. i tell my clients that they are a good investment in most homes, but never got around to making that investment myself. when we first moved into this house...4 1/2 years ago...can you believe it...anyway....when we first moved into this house i got a bid for granite and it was mucho monzola! the white corian was in good shape, looked nice and was just fine. well this past birthday, my big one, my sisters decided i needed new counter tops. i must have been talking about them too much. so for my present they presented me with money for new granite. with the slow down in the economy the price dropped by nearly half and i got a better grade of granite besides. so.....drum roll please....here's how they look.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Hurray! I'm so happy you decided to get it done. They are gorgeous. Can't wait to see them.
Beautiful!!!!!
I can't believe you've been there 4 and a half years! I remember when my best friend Stephanie Shepherd lived there! Oh, the memories!
Congrats on the energetic rock!
How beautiful! Lucky girl. It's like buying new shoes to the 100th power.
No one deserves a little burst of energy more than you...It is gorgeous and I am so happy for you. Sometimes it's just the little things in life that give us a lift. Can't wait to see it.
Love you!!
beautiful! I love them!!
they are gorgeous.
and i love that you got an upgrade.
I love them! They are so perfect in there!
Gorgeous! I can't wait to see them in person!
I love it! You got new chairs too. Are they the swivel chairs? We wish we could see it in person...
Wow it looks amazing, Lib! What a perfect b-day present for the most amazing, generous, selfless aunt! And BTW, I didn't know it was possible to keep your kitchen any cleaner than it already was. :)
love them!! they look sooooo good!! so fun to eat at them tonight too! :)
Oh Libby! There is no one more deserving of an upgrade. Before I read the end of your post, I thought, "Her counters look so clean." And pretty too.
I can't wait to see them in person.
I love them. You are blessed by many and a blessing to so many more. I love you and am happy that you have new granite counter tops. They are splendid.
They look great!
Post a Comment